The Motion Picture Hall of Fame is an institution dedicated to preservation and memory of the Best of the Best in the motion picture industry. It is also a permanent tribute to Hollywood's glory and its magical, timeless appeal to audiences around the globe.
Literally thousands of awards are given every year to worthy films. Yet, there has never been a world-class museum established to both honor and preserve the accomplishments of the motion picture industry. The Motion Picture Hall of Fame is the first of its kind. All inductees to the Hall of Fame will be selected and voted upon by the highest authorities in the industry… the fans and moviegoers themselves.
We hope you'll join us in preserving and honoring the greatest of the great here at the Motion Picture Hall of Fame Foundation.
Dion D. Smith
2. Magnificent Sever - Elmer Bernstein - 1999 Silva Screen Records LTD. 4:53 minutes
3. Spellbound - Miklos Roza, BBC Orchestra - 2008 Big Eye Music. 3:14 minutes
4. Tara's Theme - Max Steiner - John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra - 2004 Decca Music Group Limited. 4:00 minutes
5. There's no Business like Show Business - Irving Berlin - John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra - 2004 Decca Music Group Limited. 3:26 minutes
6. That's Entertainment - Arthur Schwartz and Howard Dietz - The Boston Pops Orchestra and John Wiliams - 1981 Universal International Music BV. 3:40 minutes
7. Lara's Theme - Maurice Jarre - 101 Strings Orchestra - 2004 Madacy Special Products. 3:20 minutes